Thread: Dog Cage

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dog Cage

Hi All,

Can you suggest a good dog cage for the boot/trunk of the car? It has to hold two cavs and still allow room in the boot/trunk for a small buggy and babies things. We have an estate so the boot is big enough.

I need to be able to buy it in Ireland or order it on the net to deliver to Ireland.

I would like a nice soft one because they look comfy!!
    Emma
    2 lovely cavs Sam and Charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi
    Heres mine ,but I cant remember who I bought it off except it was over the internet ,it has vet mat inside and sheepskins in the winter and a couple of fans to assist the aircon plus of course a water bowl .I have never seen a double fabric but we did try single ones for the girls but Daisy learned within 5 mins to grip the zip with her teeth and she was out so never used them since ,so for traveling its Pops and Daisy in the boot and Rosie and Lily on the back seat with a car safety harness on .Hope you find something suitable.
    Oh thr car is a 4x4 Honda CRV ,which is just the right size for 4 Cavs and 3 humans but I need a roofbox on for holidays.

Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Ah the look very comfy!! We have 2 dogs and 4 humans!! If I put the dogs in the back seat with their harnesses they would lick the baba for the whole journey and she isn't old enough to shout at them!!!

Nice car!! We got a focus estate. Was the best car we could afford but there is plenty of room in it.
    Emma
    2 lovely cavs Sam and Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Hi

Oh thr car is a 4x4 Honda CRV ,which is just the right size for 4 Cavs and 3 humans but I need a roofbox on for holidays.
    And where do you put your stuff Brian
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

These are very good if you are looking for a cage type

http://www.dogcages.net/

They don't rattle at all!!

Sorry just seen you're in Ireland - try http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/sho...3db773de3478f2

The Atlas crates come in a range of sizes and I think would be most suitable for you.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org