• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Cage

SamT

Hi All,

Can you suggest a good dog cage for the boot/trunk of the car? It has to hold two cavs and still allow room in the boot/trunk for a small buggy and babies things. We have an estate so the boot is big enough.

I need to be able to buy it in Ireland or order it on the net to deliver to Ireland.

I would like a nice soft one because they look comfy!!

Hi
Heres mine ,but I cant remember who I bought it off except it was over the internet ,it has vet mat inside and sheepskins in the winter and a couple of fans to assist the aircon plus of course a water bowl .I have never seen a double fabric but we did try single ones for the girls but Daisy learned within 5 mins to grip the zip with her teeth and she was out so never used them since ,so for traveling its Pops and Daisy in the boot and Rosie and Lily on the back seat with a car safety harness on .Hope you find something suitable.
Oh thr car is a 4x4 Honda CRV ,which is just the right size for 4 Cavs and 3 humans but I need a roofbox on for holidays.

3316917602_932f19d112_b.jpg

Ah the look very comfy!! We have 2 dogs and 4 humans!! If I put the dogs in the back seat with their harnesses they would lick the baba for the whole journey and she isn't old enough to shout at them!!!

Nice car!! We got a focus estate. Was the best car we could afford but there is plenty of room in it.

Back