Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HOMED: Young Male CKC x Ashton Pound

Post Thanks / Like

Are we absolutely sure he's a crossbred Cav? Looks just like my Poppy to me!

Good luck, fella - do hope someone can give you a good forever home very soon
    Marie-Anne taken over by
    Hattie (Blenheim) Poppy (Blenheim) + Lucy (Shih-tzu)
    Louie, Joss, Peppa, Megan, Victoria all waiting patiently at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think he could just be a cavalier with a long nose. But his face to me tends to look like he is maybe a mix - cocker/cavalier seems likelymto me... Pictures can definitely distort so hard to tell without seeing him. Everything else looks like a cavalier though!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I have another possible owner I have sent them on the details of the pound and hopefully they will get in touch asap....will keep you posted, I put the word out in work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The pound contacts are actually meaningless now as the dog is in rescue by now if no one actually went to the pound personally to get him. I have a couple of expressions of interest in this fellow, I am happy to say - so priority will go to whomever gets in touch first and fits the bill for ownership (I have not heard from anyone by email or phone yet). I have however had one direct offer to foster by PM with an eye to homing so if that proceeds, he is potentially sorted.

I do however have a one year old ACTIVE male as well that needs a committed active home without young children. This is what I would call an attention deficit dog (like my Jaspar!) - meaning he will NOT be a quiet cavalier sitting prettily on a pillow. He is very very smart and wants to do things and will need a family who loves long walks, maybe agility and/or active obedience... In short, activity and brain engagement. I haven't had time to post him up yet. I will be back from Warsaw tomorrow and priority will be getting all these fellows into homes.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This guy is out and safe. In kennels at the moment and he will get sorted in the next couple of days.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

that is great news, made me smile after a very hard week...

Post Thanks / Like

really glad this little guy is sorted
    Sue

Darcy - Blenheim - 17th Sept 2005
    'Life is a balance of holding on and letting go'

Post Thanks / Like

Willow, Bertie & Finn [Blenheim & Tri Cavs],Eden [German Shepherd], Casper [BF Amazon], 2 ex-Bat Hens, 4 Cockatiels & a Barraband in a pear tree

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks all for your help and support for this guy! He is going to foster with an eye to rehoming and I am sure we will get some fresh pictures and get to know him a bit better soon!

The same rescue who helped me with this one has 21 other dogs that came from the pound, of all sizes and types, so please have anyone interested in a rescue PM me and I would be happy to help get people in touch - and help with initial discount vet care.

I also will list cavalier rescue dogs here and on www.ckcsrescue.com as they become available so people can also check in for those. If someone is a friend of a board member be sure to have them tell me when they get in contact so I know where then referral came from.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

Tiz good news all around today! Woohoo!