• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our new boy is doing great...

ice-cavi

..and acts like he has been here forever ,not just a week !

Guinness in the mountains.

the girls love him allready....no wonder ...he is so gentle & polite with them...and has oceans of patience with AppelPie who can really be a menace "ocationally"

he is one very handsome boy you have there :D and he certainly looks like he has settled in very well xx

What beautiful photographs - he certainly is a very handsome boy and it`s great that he has settled in so well.

Wow what gorgeous pics!! I can't decide which one I like the best. I called my husband in the room to show him and he was like "Wow what a beautiful dog!" and thought the pics were just great. He certainly looks like he's loving life!

Love all the pictures but I love Guinness even more. He is so handsome. I just love Ruby boys.
You said he is from Sweden are you going to breed with him?

You take the most gorgeous pictures. And, WOW he is a stunning dog ......

WOW! Both of your boys are gorgeous! And your pictures are fabulous. I'd love to see more pics of them. They look very happy. :)

He looks so handsome with the wind blowing his fur:rah: Glad he is really feeling at home.

Heather R

Back