• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's that time again...

pinkpuppy

I know I haven't posted in awhile and even forgot how to post photos. I've been laid up in the hospital for 6 months. Now I'm back just in time to wish our madcap crazy pup his 'got you day'!

:hppybdy: Tricky!

The years sure do fly. We have permanent paw prints on our heart. :paw::paw::paw::paw::lotsaluv:

Six months -- goodness, that's a long time. Glad you are back and about and a happy bday to your little guy! :)

Thank you! And my little guy is getting to be quite a talker. I thought he was a CKCS, but the way he herd's us to bed at night. One might think he is a border collie! :D

Finally remembered how to post a picture! Here he is with his doe eyed sad expression because mom would not let him open a huge birthday present from his cousins!

P1000675a.png

Back