• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliers keeping cool

Wagtails

In view of all the hot weather we have been experiencing in the UK, I thought a new theme on "Cavaliers keeping cool" might be appropriate - lots of photos of your little darlings staying cool in hot weather (like Poppy, below, in her wet tea towel).

70Poppykeepscool.jpg

Hope you like it and looking forward to your contributions........stay cool :cool:

Cutie-pie Polly definitely has the right idea - but you will have to choose only ONE of these photos, Erin, when it comes to the poll (y)

such cute pics! We're in the middle of Winter now, but here is my "cooling off in Summer pic" which was actually taken on about 3 months ago...(not that you'd believe Australia had ever had summer...it was -1 here the other night).

Porthos cooling off at the pond!

37436_406846533130_708598130_4660407_7635060_n.jpg

cool

Here is Cooper and Nina with their Chilly Buddy coats ready for a long walk.

COOLER002_edited-1.jpg

Glad to see pix coming in from different hemispheres now! Porthos is a real cool chick and as for those Chill Buddy coats - they look just the job. (Where do you get them from, by the way?)

More cool pics as and when please
Piccypoog.gif
Piccypoog.gif

Bump.gif

Do hope we can have a few more of your lovely photos before I try to create the poll. Guess I should be doing that soon, so shall we say 24th July as a deadline?

Ice Lolly

I hope I am not too late to enter. We were at an RSPCA fun show last week, Dotty was being held by a friend, while my back was turned, someone came along and gave Dotty an ice lolly !! Dotty didn't seem to mind being taken advantage of :D

4826536418_c6cef93fd5_b.jpg

No, not too late for such a lovely photo, Tania - have been taken over by work issues lately, but all finished now, so will look to put up the poll by Monday 2nd August at the latest.

Thanks to all who have submitted a photo for this theme.

Erin2854 - which photo do you want to submit? If I don't hear from you I'll put the 3rd one in - the one with Polly in the rubber boat with someone pushing (is that you?)

Hey, when are we getting a poll? I love seeing the pics and want to see what others like. Thanks

Sincere apologies for not getting on with this - have been unavoidably away from the Forum for far too long
Sorrypoog.gif

Hopefully you should find the poll up and running now. Good luck to all taking part

Looks like Tania's Dotty won the poll, so many congratulations, Tania - and over to you to start another theme cl*p

Back