• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

you know you're obsessed with your dog when....

shell1805

003-3.jpg

:eek: you go gift shoppin and end up buying cavi related things coz they look like your dog!!!

has anyone else done this or do i really have a sickness :rolleyes: lol

xx

Hello there. I think everyone else is afraid to admit it except for you! But... I will! I don't have a lot of cavalier related items but I bought a stuffed toy for my little girl that's a tricolour cavalier and all of us love it!
I know that I'm obsessed with my dogs because I worry about every cough and sneeze and consistency of poo they produce. I worry if they are happy or tired or hungry or afraid... but I don't show it to them because I don't want to look soppy, I keep it all in me. I like your stuff in the picture, where do you find cavalier related items like that?

Last edited:
Obsessed - nahhh! Caring and loving, yes! :D

I've got another one:
You know you're obsessed with your dogs, when everyone around you take their dogs for a walk, while you're walking "the girls", "the boys" or just "the spoiled furkids"... :)

:D im glad im not alone. im always worried when bentley isnt completely his self.... the other night i heard him making a funny noise and woke my husband up. i got such a dirty look from him as.... bentley was snoring :eek:
i got all of this stuff in a place called cockington village in devon, its a craft village. i also got a cuddly toy and tax disk holder which are in the car (much to the husbands disgust :rolleyes:)
it doesnt help that i make a bee line for any cavi in the vacinity, all so bentley can make friends. i think im what you can call.... a lost cause :rolleyes::eek: xx

:D oh yeah, whenever i cant see bentley i say to the OH 'wheres the boy??' you should see the funny looks when around the corner comes the little fuzzbutt and i say 'they you are, you worried me!!!' :eek:

I also have numerous cavalier items, ornaments, cup, wall plate, beanies, 2 china spanials on the mantel piece all collected in the past 10 yrs since having Jasper. Looks like I might take another trip to Cockington village when we next go down to our caravan in Devon, it`s not very far away from where we stay, its a beautiful village. Looks like a few of us have this obsession, I`m not getting very much done at home at the moment with having our new addition Ollie, he`s into everything, he`s a keen gardener and at my plants a lot, but is not digging yet;) and hides in lots of strange places and I panic as he`s gone missing.

021-1.jpg

i also got this yesterday, and i have the smaller version at home :eek:

this holiday is bringing out the obsession, my hubby doesnt know whats got into me!! x

Yes, it's quite embarassing, really. :eek:. I tried to hold back for months, bought a cheap collar for both of them, using arguments involving words like "mud", "grass rolling", "playing", but he ended up buying the P.S. collars. And I must admit, it's good quality :rolleyes: ...

Back