• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

a pics of...

mrsdolittle

my guinea pigs, i have 25 ish at the mo but here are a few of them :)
pixie
faith2.jpg

alfie
coronetboar.jpg

autumn
Autumn.jpg

polo
polo.jpg

marley
jodysboar.jpg

blueberry
untitledberry.jpg

Oh sorry, I just saw your thread now. I like Polo and Blueberry best. Do you keep them in the garden or the house? Don't they make a wonderful noise when it's feeding time. I used to look after 20 for a friend of mine, now I look after her Scottie Dog.

Love your little Guinea pigs, we had two when the kids were little, such lovely pets. However do you keep 25 together, as when we had ours we had my daughter`s first, then we read they do not like to be on their own, so we got one for our son, they were both fine until the younger one matured and then they started fighting and had to be separated, which meant another hutch, we had to separate the run, it was such a shame as they were so lovely on their own.

oh lovely, we used to have shelties and crested piggys for a while, i think with guineas the more you have the happier they are, and they dont always get along with rabbits. di

i keep them in the garden i have 6 hutches with various couples/trios in :) they shouldnt be kept with rabbits at all really as a rabbit can seriously injure a piggy :( yes they all go mad at feeding time hehe part of thier charm i think, i couldnt be without them now :) i have a website if anyone wants to check it out just ask me and i can pm you the address x

SO CUTE! I love guinea pigs! I had a few growing up, what great little animals. I do love that noise they make when they get excited! :D

Back