• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Great new website from Cardinia

Hello Margaret

Thank you for making us aware of Cardinias new website ,which is superbly presented and very informative .

May I also thank Cardinia on behalf of myself and my group of girls and all dog owners for all her time, devotion and hardwork in creating this excellent new facility which so obviously is a work which shows her love and passion for all our four legged companions.:)

With Best Wishes and Thanks .:)

http://www.cavaliermatters.org/

Thanks Margaret and Brian,

I did not realise you had already posted. I have just posted in MVD and SM section. I have spent the last 3 days tweeking the site and compressing photos. Steep learning curve. So only now trying to catch up on posts. Hopefully now the site will be easier and quicker to load and the pictures are much clearer.

A really great site, Rachael, and full of information that will be helpful for many people and help continue the progress in understanding and fighting SM in all breeds. cl*p The more information out there, the easier for people to learn, understand, and help contribute towards groundbreaking research. Excellent job and best of luck with fundraising.

Rachael the site is brilliant, full of useful information to help people and bring awareness. The photographs are beautiful, what a shame such a lot of effort, hardwork and talent has been used for such a sad situation.

Well done and thankyou.

cl*p

Back