• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Yet again: why never to leave your dogs home alone outside at ANY time...

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Another stolen cavalier (though how sad this dog was left alone outside all day :( ).

http://north-west-news.whereilive.com.au/news/story/mourning-a-little-dog-lost/

This is a problem in ALL countries -- please do not think it doesn't happen in your area. A lot of unneutered purebreds will be taken for breeding by individuals or sold on to puppy farm situations so please, please protect yours. Best defense is neutering pets, chipping them, have them wear tags that clearly state they are chipped and neutered, and keep them inside when you are not at home or supervising. (y)

Mine have printed on the back of their dogtags (or on a second tag):

REWARD IF FOUND
Microchipped and neutered

I also have a separate tag for those that are on meds, indicating this, and for Lucy that says "I am deaf. If you find me please put me on a lead and call my owner"

Back