• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Welfare Standards for Dog Breeding in Wales

Thanks for that - interesting. Wales is also a major source of puppy farming. Many of the points they note are in the irish legislation. I wish we had something like a minimum number of dogs per caretaker as that would immediately shut down a lot of the huge horrible farms here.

New welfare standards for dog breeding in wales

Thanks for that - interesting. Wales is also a major source of puppy farming. Many of the points they note are in the irish legislation. I wish we had something like a minimum number of dogs per caretaker as that would immediately shut down a lot of the huge horrible farms here.

NEW WELFARE STANDARDS FOR DOG BREEDING IN WALES

The more you read about the Legislation just passed in Ireland and now what is proposed for Dog Breeding in Wales,there has to be changes elsewhere as well .

Has the Time now come for the Legislation of Dog Breeding to be taking out of the hands of the Kennel Club ,they have had so long to get to grips with the Problem and what progress have they made????

Even the ABS Scheme has no teeth .

Perhaps DEFRA now should become involved with Legislation to help the Welfare of Dogs.

I really do think that this is the only way , is for the Government to Legislate for the Breeding of Dogs.

Breeders Self Regulation on Dog Breeding is for sure not Working as we know in the Cavalier World.

Bet

Back