• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Obedience Rally Trial tomorrow

Sabby

Here we go again.
We are off again to compete in my second Rally Obedience Trial tomorrow in Ipswich .Last time after all the nerves I said never again and then when you do well and get awarded with your Rosettes you get the bug. This time we are entered into two competitions and also my Husband is getting a chance to compete with Rosie. At the moment I m not nervous and just looking forward to the day but I know as soon as we get there that will be it I will get nervous and I am worried I forget the course even they are signed and numbered. It will be a very long day. Will let you know how we got on.

Getting ready to leave. And I am nervous already. So much for a fun day out.icon_nwunsure

Thank you all for your good wishes. We had a very long day. We left home at 7.30 am and got home at 9.30 pm. Harley got two outstanding Rosettes and unfortunately Rosie and Jay didn’t get anywhere. I have posted some photos in the General Gallery.

Back