• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Mr M

Happy Birthday Bri

oops my friend im so sorry i didnt post earlier-i know im flippin rubbish-you arnt meant to agree Mr !:sl*p:

Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Briaaaaaan,happy birthday to you:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy: I hope youre having a wonderful day,full of fun & hope Dawn,Luke,Poppy,Daisy,Rosie & Lily have spoilt you rotten!

Hugs from yer buddy & Ruby & Jellyxx

Hi Brian, sorry I missed your birthday, I have been away at a conference (one more day to go) hope you had a lovely day.

kind regards :hppybdy:

EHi
Thank you ladies.We are still in The Lakes till Sat weather dry so far during day but pxxxxxx down last night ,am sharing a bedroom with Pops ,Daisy who snores for England and Rosie ,and Dawn has her bedroom with Lily.It's like going on hols with four two year olds sometimes but I love .

Back