Thread: Wind

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wind

Whenever it is really windy, Mika will go out into the middle of the backyard and just sit there, facing into the wind. I don't know if she likes the feel of the wind on her, or if it is bringing all sorts of interesting new smells to her.

The only time she does this is when it's windy. Does anyone else's dog do this? She'll sit like this forever.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Interesting you say this; I have often thought they like the wind myself! Mine seem to really enjoy facing into a good strong wind on walks -- I think maybe they get lots of interesting scents blown around so for them it is like walking into a chocolate factory and taking a deep deep sniff! Also I think they like having their ears blown back as they can hear better -- normally it must be like wearing a pair of ear muffs for them...
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Murphy does this too.. He just sits there and gets blown away, next time I am going to get a picture of his ears blowing back
    ..Life wouldn't be complete without a beautiful cavalier at your feet..
    xxxx Mummy to Murphy, aged 8. MVD wont stop my precious boy! xxxx
    28/09/09 Gotcha Day <3

Post Thanks / Like

my daisy does this too and seems to love it. her little nose twitches and her eyes just relax and half close! bliss!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dellis View Post
    my daisy does this too and seems to love it. her little nose twitches and her eyes just relax and half close! bliss!
    Our Belle does the same thing! She seems to really enjoy the sensation... and she looks downright beautiful with the wind whipping through her hair.