• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wind

mhabca

Whenever it is really windy, Mika will go out into the middle of the backyard and just sit there, facing into the wind. I don't know if she likes the feel of the wind on her, or if it is bringing all sorts of interesting new smells to her.

The only time she does this is when it's windy. Does anyone else's dog do this? She'll sit like this forever.

Interesting you say this; I have often thought they like the wind myself! Mine seem to really enjoy facing into a good strong wind on walks -- I think maybe they get lots of interesting scents blown around so for them it is like walking into a chocolate factory and taking a deep deep sniff! Also I think they like having their ears blown back as they can hear better -- normally it must be like wearing a pair of ear muffs for them...

Murphy does this too.. He just sits there and gets blown away, next time I am going to get a picture of his ears blowing back :)

my daisy does this too and seems to love it. her little nose twitches and her eyes just relax and half close! bliss!

my daisy does this too and seems to love it. her little nose twitches and her eyes just relax and half close! bliss!

Our Belle does the same thing! She seems to really enjoy the sensation... and she looks downright beautiful with the wind whipping through her hair.

Back