Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foster/home needed: Bobby, young active male

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Foster/home needed: Bobby, young active male

Bobby came into rescue a couple of weeks ago and has now been neutered and chipped. He's a very handsome, very bright little man who doesn't always get along with other dogs -- some he's fine with, others he can be grumpy with. He needs a foster place or his new home. He would not be suitable to a very young family setting nor to a quiet home wanting a relaxed dog and absolutely not to a home where he sits home alone all day or out in a garden, because he is particularly smart and active. He'd love older kids though (age 8+) as he likes to play and have companions, and he'd really benefit from someone who wants a super agility, hiking, and/or obedience companion. He is ultra focused on whoever he is with --exactly the quality trainers look for in dogs that will be excellent at activities and highly trainable. This will be one fun boy and very rewarding for a home that wants to get out and do activities with their dog.

If I didn't already have my action dog in Jaspar, I'd love this little man myself!

I really need to get him to a new foster in the next day or two and am now taking enquiries for a home.

Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

His profile is now up on www.ckcsrescue.com under dogs needing homes.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

What an absolute darling - can't imagine he'll have to wait very long for his new home
    Marie-Anne taken over by
    Hattie (Blenheim) Poppy (Blenheim) + Lucy (Shih-tzu)
    Louie, Joss, Peppa, Megan, Victoria all waiting patiently at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

He is adorable, I hope he gets a new home sorted out soon.
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like

He's a sweetie. Funny how he reminds me of my Bobby. Good Luck in finding a new home soon, Bobby... I know you'll make someone really happy!

Post Thanks / Like

He sounds great. Hope he finds a home that can offer him lots of fun things to do.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Has a foster place with Tara. He is just so cute and very much like my Jaspar and is Mr Action Man... needs a good hour of daily activity; vigorous walk or hike.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

He will be so spoiled there with Tara, she is so good with all her little fosters. AND I will get to meet Bobby in day care, I will look forward to that, he looks so fabulous, Penny will have a new playmate now Boppy (AKA Poppy) is gone to his forever home.
    Lucille,

Des, Penny, Bonnie, Zoe & Georgia

Post Thanks / Like

Default Foster home for Bobby

Hello,
    I'm Emma in Co Clare
    If you still need a foster home for Bobby I could help if you think my situation would suit him?
    I have 4 female dogs, 2 golden retrievers, one terrier /collie cross and a tibetan spaniel.
    The terrier /collie cross is a bit noiusy with newcomers, but is all talk and no action.
    I have just lost my beloved whisper-a cavalier rescue I had for 5 years, (she got incurable pancreatitus (Sp) on top of her many other health problems, and it was kinder to let her not be woken up after the vet had had a look inside). Only problem is I am away to the UK until Thursday next, 22 nd July. I can travel to collect him. He looks brilliant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks Emma; foster is now sorted for him with Tara. I think having that many dogs around probably would be a challenge as he does not always get along with other dogs. I am so sorry to hear of the recent loss of your cavalier.
    Karlin