• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

spreading awareness of sm

anniemac

:xfngr:I am not sure if I have shared the story about why I started ellas blog www.fightforella.blogspot.com and why I feel so strongly about bringing awareness of sm. Those of you on this forum already know but unfortunately I feel that a lot of people are still not aware of what sm is or what symptoms to look for. I wrote something for some people in charlotte for an informal newsletter and found cavalierhealth website and then met ollie from the book "for the love of ollie". It was ollie that probably saved ella from more damage being done from her sm.

Her vet, friends etc. Did not see the things that I put together. I know that she progressed fast so time was not on her side. There are many things that need help for sm research, scanning, etc. But to me, if ellas story helped anyother cavalier like ollie did, then that would be great

So now the good news, I think:*bay:

I read on twitter that the person who writes the blog www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com reaced 500 followers. So I thought if she could post something on sm and that reached 500 people and out of those 500, they spread awareness and so on, what good that would do. So I contacted her and she is going to feature ella and sm in the following weeks.

I am opening this up to the forum about what things should be included? I also think what does it hurt to talk about sm and maybe just maybe one more cavalier might be helped. What are your thoughtsl:blabla:

Maybe that was a stupid idea. Sometimes it just makes me feel better to think about something other than ella not having a good day. She has been shaking her head and licking a lot recently.

Back