• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

£633.00 to share between Ruperts Fund and Collection Scheme

Spangly

After our last stall last Saturday (where we managed to put up the new gazebo!!!), we made £200.00! This added to money from a previous stall and donations from my sister, Margaret and I (one of our aunts died and left us a little bit of money), we now have £633.00 to split between Ruperts Fund and Margarets Collection Scheme.:w**h**: I will be sending the cheques off on Monday.

Thats great...
We won the world cup sweep and decided to donate the winnings to Ruperts fund:*nana:
it's great that it's making so much money for such a great cause

Christine - that is MAGNIFICENT. What a star you are
Angel100percent.gif

Meljoy - That was also most kind of you to donate your winnings to Rupert's Fund. As the "losing" finalist (whatever DID happen to the Dutch?) I meant to congratulate you on the day but somehow didn't get around to it. Thanks for giving me a second chance

Balloonsandstarspoog.gif

After our last stall last Saturday (where we managed to put up the new gazebo!!!), we made £200.00! This added to money from a previous stall and donations from my sister, Margaret and I (one of our aunts died and left us a little bit of money), we now have £633.00 to split between Ruperts Fund and Margarets Collection Scheme.:w**h**: I will be sending the cheques off on Monday.

What a wonderful gesture. Your generosity in sharing your legacy is remarkable, and the same must be said of your sister who has also been so generous with her time and her money.

Perhaps you should branch out into gazebo erecting training for beginners? A very necessary skill in this day and age. I would sign up :)

Back