• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie's Run - On holiday In The Lake District

Brian M

Hi

This was taken in the garden of the cottage we stayed in this year ,last year and already paid for next year. Lets hope next years is not a case of dodge the rain like
it was last week.:)

:)

Looks as though they were enjoying their holiday, both full of beans how lovely to watch a couple of gorgeous girls having some fun. Thanks for sharing.:D

Boy Lily & Rosie are quite the pair aren't they. I watched the video where they teamed up on Poppy. :lol:

Looks like a beautiful vacation spot & a lovely time was had by all. I bet you had some worn out doggies when night rolled around.

My phone will only let me see the first bit but that was enough to make me smile and want to playcavtiny. That answers my question about if two of your 4 play more with each other. That is too cute and makes my day. Looks beautiful where you are and a lot of fun

Hi

Rosie is a very sweet affectionate little girl ,but out in the garden she is the catalyst that starts them all off .:)

Back