• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier lost in Duleek Co Meath area

I saw this on my Facebook newsfeed, it was through the Irish Animal Shelters page I think. She's so lovely! I certainly hope she finds her way home.

Update on Maddie

Thanks for posting this. Still no word on our Maddie, we are devastated. She was 4 on the 12th of July and we've had her since she was a tiny pup, our rescues, poor Ruby and Riley are still pining for her. We have posters up everywhere and contacted every organisation we could think of. She is microchipped so please God someboy has her safe somewhere. :(

Last edited:
I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been reunited with Maddie yet and how devastated you must feel. I keep checking the local animal rescues for you in the hope that she might turn up there. I will keep my fingers crossed in the hope that she will return to you safely.:hug:

There's a ruby found in Carragaline, link posted in the breed rescue section and there's a pic. have given them the lost and found link just in case.

Not Maddie

:( The dog found was male. Had a lovely conversation with the lady from Cork. She rang me after I posted on the FB page.

Back