• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Flowercavs Go Bananas

That is so funny! I love how the ruby (apologies I don't remember who's who) looks as though she's whispered something into the tri-colour's ear that sets the tri-colour off. Really great!cl*p

Finally got to see the whole video! They have so much fun! Daisy was doing her own thing. wouldn't it be fun to get Tania's cavaliers and have a Cavalier sandwich.(y)

Aw thats lovely Bri-your girls are looking as good as ever:)Great to see them having so much fun,thanks for sharing:)

ha ha funny Daisy is just off on her own not interested. I love the way Lily keeps running in off camera then disappearing!

:D that made me laugh out loud, think the hubby thought i's lost the plot!!! (makes me think about adding another cavi, hmmmmmmmm how to pursuade the o.h??!! :cool:) x

Hi

Booked and paid for the same place for next July so will give me something to look forward to through the long cold winter nights and the girls can all go Bananas or Bonkers again 2011 version .Might even have a look for 2012 .:D

Back