• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Little Surfer Girl

anniemac

Never thought I would see this day. I am really curious if the water helped with the pressure of her SM but after being on the surfboard she did not want to get off! I emailed some people who have CM/SM b/c I'm curious about water and if it helps with pressure. Do you know? Anyway she LOVED this! Don't worry I was real careful.
\
attachment.php

Looks like she has got the knack of surfing, does Ella like water? Mine hate it !

My dogs hate the water, but my brother has a cavalier that absolutely loves it and will just lie down and sun on a raft in the pool as long as you let her. Very cute picture!

That is so cute! I can only say that out of my 3, Casey is the only one who likes water. She'll stand out in the rain, step in front of the hose, swim, etc. My other two run the other way as soon as the hose comes out. She has never been diagnosed with SM, but has all the classic symptoms.

Back