Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Terrified... Dougal very ill

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my god Pauline! Thanks for that. Saw a nice medicine cabinet in Ikea that comes with a lock so I think we'll be purchasing that!! At the moment the calpol etc is all in a high shelf, but I can totally imagine a 2 or 3 year old being able to find a way to get at it. You really have to think of all the things you don't think they'd be able to do, don't you!

Anyway Dougal has been in flying form since. Tummy a bit tender still I think, and dora flat out refuses to leave his side but all good. Thanks everyone for the support.
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like

So glad to hear that Dougal is doing better. Monty is my "problem" eater. He has eaten chocolate that was in my daughter's room twice. I have hydrogen peroxide on hand now just in case. It causes them to vomit.
    J.
    Last edited by Jay; 22nd July 2010 at 04:25 PM.
    J. and pups, Gem, Monty, Harley and Sapphire

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry I missed this Cecily - thank goodness Dougal is ok, what a dreadful scare

These things do happen - it's hard to make sure everything is locked away all the time.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

glad to hear he is doing so well, these pups know how to scare us!!! x
    owned by bentley (tri) 'he makes me smile every day, even on those days when nothing else can'
    sullivan (lab) 'you have left a huge paw print on my heart and the pain is just a reminder that i loved and love you always'

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am catching this late but wanted to say how relieved I am for you that Dougal is okay!!
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Just read this through.Pleased to hear Dougal is well

x

Post Thanks / Like

So glad to hear Mr. Man is doing okay Cecily!! These guys can be such boogers!! Glad he got most of it out of him! I didn't know you had a baby - congratulations!! That's great to hear - what a lucky baby!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So glad he's OK -- you are so lucky he threw most of it up! I tried to post when I was in Donegal last week, using my iPhone for the laptop modem but it doesn't seem to have gone up so the (very weak) connetion must have dropped. Have been thinking of you and Dougal and very happy all has ended well.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com