• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ROSIE'S 3rd BIRTHDAY

Brian M

Hi

My little best girl Rosie was three on the 19 th July ,and I forgot I thought it was the 21 st so have just checked her K C Cert and it was yesterday :( so I have to really make it up to her at the weekend .

Happy Birthday my little Rosie ,hugs and kisses from us all .

Poppy ,Daisy, Lily ,Mum ,Unc and Dad

3927811033_eb7c560e70_o.jpg

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

4589507725_1151123e33_b.jpg

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Happy birthday pretty girl, hugs, and sloppy licks from Molly, Dougall and Dotty !
:hppybdy:

:jmp2::hppybdy::rah:to a beautiful girl!Love, hugs and kisses from Spangle (and Christine)xx

Rosie's photo almost cries out DAD forgot Me:bang:

A very Happy Birthday to a soon to be spoiled beauty!:lotsaluv:

Heather R

Poor Rosie, you really look unloved and neglected. Make sure you get an extra birthday treat and a nice long walk from your forgetful Dad.

:hppybdy: hope you get spoilt loads on the weekend (and don't worry, i thought bentleys birthday was on the 3/7/08 and only yesterday did i look at his cert and saw it's 1/7/08!! thats 2 years in a row i have celebrated it wrong :rolleyes:) xx

Wow! that first pic is a heart stopper :l*v:

Rosie you are indeed a very very beautiful girl and I wish you a very
Happy 3rd Birthday
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:
:mexwav::mexwav:

Hi

Rosie asked me to say a BIG THANK YOU to all you kind people who wished her Happy Birthday and said she sends big hugs and licks to all .

Warmest Thanks and Best Wishes

Rosiecavtiny:thnku::flwr::flwr::flwr:

Back