• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Me and Tiddlywinks

JenBrennan

Heya all,

Here's a pic of me and Tilly in our local park - she loves running around like a mad girl across the fields :lol:

MeandTiddlywinks.jpg

This pic was from our walk earlier today (I had to have a little rest after we ran together like a pair of loonies)

DSC00701.jpg

:D

Hugs,

Jen
-x-

Jen you are having way toooo much fun with Tiddywinks!!! Watch out for the fun police! :):badgrin:

I was trying to take a photo of her when she tilts her head as she does when you say a word she knows (like walkies of din-dins) but she kept moving!!!
Aww what a lovely photo of you both. I know what you mean about the tilting head thing..they look sooo cute then you get the camera out and they have moved! It's a nightmare to catch that pose lols. :p

Beautiful photos of both you and Tiddywinks; love her name as well as that smile:rah:

Heather R

Tilly is her proper name but Tiddlywinks is a nickname I use with her when I talk all 'cooey' with her, she seems to like it :D I also call her 'gorgeous' and 'fatty' amongst others :lol:

Back