• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Walk In The Woods

Brian M

Hi

This is my last video of our holidays last week in The Lake District ,I shot it as we were
all descending from Skiddaw .

And special request from tupup the musical accompaniment on this one has been changed from The Rolling Stones to Sarah Brightman with Andrea Bocelli.:)

I always like looking at your 4. They stream looked beautiful as did your 4. Looks like you had fun.:drivecar:

Beautiful Bri just beautiful.......apart from where you spoil the serenity by going "she's spotted something 'orrible in the bushes":lol::rotfl:

Love the bit where lily runs all the way back to you aw bless. what gorgeous scenery i watched it twice with jelly on my knee & we both looked longingly at the stream etc talk about perfect(cant spell picturesque!!picturest ok give up lol!)

Music gets 10/10 from me tho i know youre a rolling stones man!Have you got beach baby song by them? tho for a future vid of the girls on the beach?that'd be good

Good work bud(y)

Back