• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Tiny Little Brag

Tania

Claire Arrowsmith has published a book called Brain Games. Molly and Dougall are both featured quite heavily in this book, there are photos of when they were puppies as well.
I am proud of both of them, they are both plagued with health problems, it has been difficult to keep them active at their pace. Molly was only two when she performed "Games for Less Active Dogs" which says it all really ! Balancing Treats!! Molly is so greedy so this was quite difficult to teach. Dougall enjoyed the tunnel but didn't do the "Rushing" bit as that is not in his Doggie Dictionary. Both of them enjoyed the games and have smiley faces to prove it :D

4821023008_5f54aeb75d_m.jpg

4820402553_406de5a42c_b.jpg

4820405501_e446063b3c_b.jpg

Wow well done Molly and Dougall! (I particularly like Molly's facial expression, you can tell she is not impressed by the thought of NOT eating the food!)

Well done, Molly and Dougall - and thanks to your Mum for posting about this book.

Have just ordered a copy from Amazon, which should arrive next week , so my lot better watch out - no more lolling around looking bored! :jmp::*nana:

Hi T

Thats lovely for Molly and Dougall ,you have a lot to match now Tania ,the bar is at a great height.

bw

bri:)

Last edited:
I received my copy from Amazon yesterday, after a quick look it looks really good. Molly and Dougall look like they are having fun. Thanks for telling us about this.:)

How did I miss this??

Sorry Tania - this looks fabulous, just going to order it now :D

Congratulations to you all - lots of hard work in training but great fun too, and what a wonderful book to keep. cl*pcl*pcl*p

Back