• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Prayer List of Cavaliers with SM

anniemac

I have a blog www.fightforella.blogspot.com and I removed the prayer list but I want to keep a running list of all the cavaliers that have touched me with SM. Daisy, Riley, Molly and Dougall, and my most memorable Cavalier that tought me about SM Ollie. There are so so many and I can't keep track of them. I am on the Yahoo support group and someone posts something about a Cavalier and sometimes they will give updates and sometimes not, but I always want to remember. I know some people don't want to share or don't want to for other reasons but if you do can you post to this thread and let me know I can use the name of your Cavalier? I will just say for example, Ella. Not Ella from Charlotte so no one will truly know who I am talking about. If you don't want the entire forum to know will you email me? Everytime I hear about a dog with this I tear up. :cry*ing:I can't help it. There must be something wrong with me but there are also success stories. We need to stay strong

Jack

You can add my baby Jack to your prayer list. He is only 19 months and already has moderate symptoms. This disease is so horrible. It should not be so prevelant in these adorable and precious little dogs. Thanks Anne for your thoughts and efforts!
Irene, NY

I am so sorry and I wish Jack well. I have added him to our list to keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

Perhaps you would add Grumpy William, who will be fourteen in November. His symptoms are relatively mild and well controlled and I pray that it stays that way.

Tommy is nearly ten and on gabapentin, frusemide and metacam. He is uncomfortable and restless sometimes.
He is the sweetest dog in the world. He deserves a prayer or two.

Grumpy William and Tommy have both been added. Thanks for sharing. Grumpy William? How did you come up with that name

Back