• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Cosmo!

GCon

Our new B&T!

Cosmo1.jpg

Cosmo2.jpg

Couldn't resist adding this one! :D Knee-high to a grasshopper!

cosmo-3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. :)

Our three year-old hasn't taken to her all that well though, to be honest. I know she's only been here half a day though. Lots of growls and 'attitude' and she runs away from the pup and hides all the time. I take it that's a pretty normal reaction and that it'll pass?

She is just really, really adorable.

By the way, when we got our second cavalier, Molly was two years old. She acted as if we had made a major criminal offfence, but it only took some days, before we caught them sleeping next to one another. I'm sure your cavaliers will be inseparable very soon :)

Congratulations Cosmos is beautiful, what a lovely first photo. We have an even bigger age gap than you, a 10 yrs old and 12 weeks, my eldest Jasper has only ever growled once in the 4 weeks that we have had Ollie, he just tends to run off or jump into a chair, but we are getting there slowly, Jasper realises Ollie is here to stay and does walk round with him in the garden until the pup gets bouncy.

What a gorgeous pup!! Barney was on his own in the house for eight years, Cassie is six and a half months now and after careful watching at the beginning I haven't looked back!! They are a really funny pair!!...xx

Glad there is a pond between us or I would be after your adorable Cosmo;) She is a real cutie and your photos are wonderful:D

Heather R

Hi
best of luck with new puppy, to echo what everyone has said - we got spud when cava was about 7 months old - we brought him home and she was just looking at him like he was an Alien from outerspace! a real what-the-hell-is-this-thing! took about a week or two for them her to warm to him, they are now inseperable.

The day we brought Cava to be spayed, Spud cried and cried all day till she came home, when she arrived with her cone around her head & totally out of it - he knew something was wrong and wouldnt leave her side, he kept licking her face and trying to cuddle into her. :luv:

They cry when are seperated and bash each other when together, like real siblings! Your two will be fine.:)

Thanks all. 12 weeks old now but I've added just one more puppy pic to the first post. :)

Oh my gosh......Cosmo is adorable!!! How is everyone getting along now? We added our 3rd a few months ago, Shelby almost 7 and Jake just turned 8, our new boy came to us at 11 weeks old. Shelby ran from him :confused: and acted like she was afraid of him icon_blshing It was really one of the funniest things I've ever seen. But now......they run and tussle and play with each other like crazy. It'll come, it just takes time.

Back