• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Big Ginger is Missing

Brian M

Hi

The last time I saw him was last Wednesday he always waits by the office door with Little Fluff and Josephine every morning at 7.45 for his breakfast and Nobody has seen him since .So if anybody sees him please tell him to get home quick as we are all worried .:(

He pinched my chair.:)

4826867200_d62cfa2074.jpg

Then he sat on my desk ,I couldn't move him could I .:)

4826866484_8a8150cdcc.jpg

Please come home Ginge I have a big plate of tuna ,chicken and turkey waiting.

Hi

I went down to the office four times on Sunday and no sign and this morning still no sign of either him or his lady partner Little Fluff only Josephine sitting waiting for her breakfast .Ginge is chipped and registered to me so we just hope if hes been on holiday he may have been delayed by the Spanish airport controllers and he will be safely back with us all soon.:xfngr::xfngr::xfngr::(

Oh no, hope he's comes home soon. He's a lovely big cat. Its a worry his lady friend didn't turn up too.

Hope he comes back soon; it is worrying when they disappear for any length of time...

HI

At the back of our place is a big factory that makes electrical vanish and we have been told a ginger cat has turned up in their and they cant put their alarms on of a night .I have been around 4 times but no sign and will call down tomorrow so fingers crossed its our hairy lump and he comes home soon .
So its good news I have told them don't feed him then he will soon find his way out ,the big horror so we shall see .,fingers crossed all pls hes a smasher he can share my seat even .:)

Back