• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Club Health Auction

This is a great initiative and hope the club will detail where the funds raised go soon afterwards, so that all who contribute items and donate can truly feel they have had an impact, and can see how their money has helped cavaliers. :) It's a great motivation!

The brooch is really beautiful -- I hope they reach their donation goals with it! A generous donation indeed. Many other very nice things too!

I've replaced the link you gave to the club site with the direct link to the items on auction :) -- because that site uses 'frames', you don;t get the correct url for a specific page when you open an internal link from the main page, only the url to the main page. You have to open it in a separate window to get the direct url. (y)

Bump! A good cause; just want to remind people in case they are interested in making some advanced bids from anywhere in the world. :)

Hi Karlin

Thanks for bumping that up ,am after the model with five Cavaliers on so have just bid and will keep my eye on it .:)

I may go after one or two other items then a bit later thinking of organising say a raffle for our members for the benefit of Rupert's Fund ,so would then be helping two super causes .:)

Back