• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Peaches is going to the vet......

Ciren

she has a dodgy tummy, she been pooing in her crate and yesterday she was drinking, she never does that. her poo so far today has been runny. apart from that she is fine, she bounced out of her crate went for a wee, she ate her breakfast and is now asleep on my foot.

i am worried tho. i don't like it when my baby is ill.

Oh no. I definitely understand you're worrying. Have you tried crushing her food into sour cream and yoghurt (without taste)? It sometimes help, when my girls have an upset tommy. I cross my fingers for Peaches.

vet think she has a mild tummy upset, she has given me some meds to give her and intructions to watch her food, tbh i think i overreacted she was acting fine apart from the squirty bottom.

but then she is my baby :D

There's def some virus going around as almost all mine had it this past week or now and now my partner's big GSD also has it. Has been mild, but messy! :lol:

funney thing was, when i was talking to the vet we both said the words anal glands and she sat down :d i think she is learning she hears those words she gonna get a finger up her bum!!

also found out that they do a poastal worming service, you pay for the year and they post it out to you when they are due! gonna definately sign up for that.

Back