Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HOMED: Kylie-In PAWS Rescue-10 year old Blenheim Girl

Post Thanks / Like

Default HOMED: Kylie-In PAWS Rescue-10 year old Blenheim Girl

Look at this poor little girl, she was dumped in a ditch last Monday, found by a farmer who LEFT her in the ditch but he did feed & water her, but left her, then on Friday another good citizen informed PAWS about her and thankfully they have her at the moment. I rang to offer her a foster home but she is in surgery at the moment (not sure why) but the look on her little face just breaks my heart...can everyone say a little prayer that this little girl pulls through and finds a happy, loving home where she can live out the rest of her life in peace and contentment. PAWS reckon she's about 10!

Lucille,

Des, Penny, Bonnie, Zoe & Georgia

Post Thanks / Like

Lucille I've looked at her photo so many times today and it's just heartbreaking. She looks so sad. Here's hoping that she makes a full recovery and finds a loving home very soon. She deserves so much love.

Post Thanks / Like

This makes me so sad. How can anyone abandon such a beautiful little girl like this? I'll pray she is okay and I really hope she finds the loving home she deserves.
    Carol

Proud Mummy to Kaley, 9 year old Tricolour
    Sonny ,Blen ( at the Bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

I really hope that she going to be OK
    ---Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my, I hope she will be ok and gets the loving home she deserves. My face dropped when I saw her and I also shown Mum, who could not believe the story. I can't stop looking at the poor girl
    ..Life wouldn't be complete without a beautiful cavalier at your feet..
    xxxx Mummy to Murphy, aged 8. MVD wont stop my precious boy! xxxx
    28/09/09 Gotcha Day <3

Post Thanks / Like

What sad face, I could cry for her. I pray she is going to be ok. I wonder if she was really dumped ?? maybe lost or stolen before being dumped. If she was in a ditch she may have been hit with a car. If someone did dump her I hope they're fast tracked to hell.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'll let Gina (PAWS) know there are foster offers from here as I work with her on many cavaliers. She may be best though in a quiet environment rather than with a lot of really active young dogs, especially if recovering from illness or surgery.

Unless someone saw this dog being dumped I'd think she would more likely have been lost. However I'll see what I can find out.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Geez, saw the pictures of this poor creature's belly and she was in an appalling state, filthy and matted and spent a couple of days struggling to free herself from undergrowth in a ditch.

She is on a drip at the vets with fluid on her lungs -- I would guess given her age a bit of heart trouble that hopefully can be quickly helped with furosimide. One worry is that it is pneumonia but Id guess her heart.

Anyone interested in giving this sweet little creature a home? Please PM me and I will liaise with Gina.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Karlin, I really hope this little one finds a good home, her face just makes me so sad
    Lucille,

Des, Penny, Bonnie, Zoe & Georgia

Post Thanks / Like

Poor sweet Kylie. Looking at her just breaks my heart, imagine how she must have felt, alone, frightened and in a terrible state! Thank you to those now helping her. Please let us know how she gets on.
    Christine
    Spangle born 24/11/07 (Blen)
    Poppy (Blen)who went to Rainbow Bridge aged 13 and a half.