• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our 2nd Show and far more sucessfull than the 1st :))

Karen and Ruby

Well we camped all weekend down at Redhill in surrey at a BAA show. Slightly more lax rules than the Kennel Club shows!!

Charlie was being typical Charlie and his 1st run out of 3 managed 3 obstacles before he buggared off.
His 2nd run he managed 9 obstacles before we went wrong... BUT he stayed with me and although we did it ALL wrong we made it to the finish line (TOGETHER) :wggle:

THEN... his 3rd run of the day (3rd time lucky) we managed to complete the whole round and went CLEAR!!!!! :pi*no:

Ruby was steady as always- my little trooper- she got 2 clear rounds and in her 3rd run was 11th out of 84 dogs (over half of which were Maxi dogs...collies etc)- she was the 2nd fastest mini dog!!!

I also put Charlie in the have a go on the day ring where a time was put in an envelope. 50 seconds. Charlie was the closest to that time and won himself a big comfy bed!!!

What a fab weekend:D

4831419437_8a1622c388.jpg

4832028748_bbf6398887.jpg

4832027450_d38b767aeb.jpg

4832025092_ee468328de.jpg

Sounds like you had such a great day. Well done to Charlie, Ruby and you :rah: Love the pictures.

Well done to Ruby, Charlie and of course you. Sounds like you had a great time. Love the pictures. Can't beat the flying ears of a Cavalier when they go over a jump.

Back