• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

In my defense... lol

Furrfoot

I was going over health certificates and meeting parents, grandparents and great=grandparents while they (husband and daughter) were playing with puppies...

Rosaleigh.jpg

Rosaleigh-2.jpg
http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/boxart/?action=view&current=Rosaleigh-2.jpg

And I was obviously satisfied ;) . Meet Rosaleigh (aka, Rose).

And, this was not the puppy we were going to see! lol But, this was the one the breeder recommended, and we are happy!

Oh, congratulations !!!!!! I am so happy for you, and Rose is gorgeous !!:jump:

Rosaleigh.jpg

Rosaleigh-2.jpg

Thanks! She did really well last night- slept the whole night :D . We'll see how tonight goes, when she just has us to wear her out ;).

I don't think I would have any defence if I had seen that face, I would melt, even if there were no papers, she is a cutie....:lotsaluv:

Enjoy many years together and I hope you both bring joy to each others lives

Lol! Thanks :) . Let me tell you, she can work that cute little face! You how know Boots, the cat from "Shrek" does his eyes? Oh yeah, she's got that down. Haha.

Just 2 more pics...(uh huh...)

rose-4.jpg

Rose-3.jpg

Rose is sooo beautiful!:lotsaluv: I love the fact that she has almost a chestnut freckle on her face. Our Abigail has one and it really adds to her cuteness.

Best of luck with the training.

How old is Rose and what does she weigh?

Heather R

Congratulations, what a beautiful little girl.

And well done for doing so much homework before you got her.

Thanks :) . Day two, and she is starting to get settled in- lots of running, darting, and telling a cornered ball what for! haha.

Back