• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I think Ben ate cow pie

James

I was visiting a farmer friend the other day and Ben as usual sniffed around on the end of his flexy lead but then appeared to be eating somthing on a gravel area. I quickly opened his mouth and stuck my fingers in but nothing could be found, only a brown staining on his tongue which smelled like the stuff that comes out of the back end of a cow. It was a relatively clean area but some "stuff" may have come off a tractor wheel. or it may even have been rabbit droppings,
Why would he eat it? he has shown no ill effects but he will be watched much more closely on his farm visits from now on.

:D Why do they eat most of the things they do???!! Jake has a fondness for horse poop :eek: He also enjoys rabbit poop....immensely. Goofy dogs :eek:

Last edited:
because it's a doggy delicacy, of course :badgrin::badgrin:

I went to Charleen's house one summer and her dogs were outside hunting for.. :winkct:pies.. :yuk: I told Charleen if her dogs taught my dogs to eat cat poop, that was the end of our friendship! :rotfl:

I can never decide which is worse -eating it or rolling in it :eek::bang::D

I've had Cavaliers which do both...

I'm sure it won't do him any harm Jim - they do seem to like poo for some reason!

Back