• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm still having probs with private messages, can anyone help please?

emmastewartliberty

I'm sorry about this, hope someone can help!
When I send a private message there is no indication that I have managed to do so, and when I look in "sent" it comes up as 0, although I know that one has been received. When I went into FAQ's and got to the find out about private messages button, when I clicked on it I got this message:-

emmastewartliberty, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I just wonder if there is anyway of knowing you have successfully sent a private message- (I am trying to get my phone numbers to Karlin, and hate pestering her).
Thanks to who ever can help!
Emma

Back