• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Boarding kennels

pippa

I have been told two tragic stories recently (one a friend of a family member and another directly from the person it happened to) about dogs left into kennels while people go on holiday, both incidents were due to lack of supervision and resulted in the death of the dogs concerned.

I would ask people to please, please check out where you are leaving dogs and go by word of mouth,friends experiences references etc and not by how 'nice' the place looks or flashy ads saying how great the place is. Both people are taking legal action, but that won't replace their much loved pet:( .....Hope this is ok to post, just wanted to make people aware.

Yes, very good advice; and how tragic for the families involved. :(. This is also true of some home boarding situations where the ads have really worried me -- dogs left together at night, uncrated, without supervision. :yikes

PM me the kennel names if you know them and I can add them to my caution list privately.

Back