Thread: CJ and Sly: 4 & 5 year old tri friends, seeking a home TOGETHER only

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default CJ and Sly: 4 & 5 year old tri friends, seeking a home TOGETHER only

These two boys have been together all their lives and are lively, friendly, playful fellows who like other dogs and kids. They however would NOT be suitable to a home with kids under 13 as they have successfully made a break out of what had seemed a secure fence and would not be good in a home where kids might be likely to leave doors open as a result. They will need a very secure garden for outside playing, but they are definitely house dogs! They may need some work on housetraining though the fosterer says they have been fine going in and out as needed, and by the time they are homed will have had a good couple of weeks of training in this regard. They love a couch and a lap and adore car trips. They are learning to walk on leads so that they can go for walks -- it is believed they probably didn't see much of the outside world in their original world and were badly neglected. A very kind foster has cleaned them up and had them back and forth to the vest for the basic such as fleas and earmites.

CJ and Sly will only go to a home together, where they will be the most adoring pair as they are so affectionate and sweet, and so happy to have a lap or couch for some lazy TV watching or quiet companionship while the owner reads. They would benefit from a training class so that their new owners can work on their recall and basic commands. They would for example suit being with an older owner who wants a pair of easy, loving dogs but who would still enjoy an active daily walk with these two.

The usual adoption requirements and a homing fee apply -- see www.ckcsrescue.com. I am awaiting pictures before I put up their profiles.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Being home vetted.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

People have decided they want a single dog rather than a pair, so these gentlemen are looking for a home.

Karlin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh that's such a shame Cavaliers are so lovely together.

I was really pleased when I saw they were booked on the website.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The people were originally interested in one dog, and a relative thought they might be interested in two so I'd given them information on this lovely pair, but they actually decided on one. I always like to see dogs have a friend if at all possible -- won;t work for some people but when it can be accommodated, almost always dog ownership actually gets easier as they have each other for stimulation and company; and also, the dog I think are a bit happier than when alone most of the time. They just have such great interactions with a pal -- especially cavaliers!

They are so attractive and easy that I am sure another home will pop up.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

I hope so too - fingers crossed as ever
    Marie-Anne taken over by
    Hattie (Blenheim) Poppy (Blenheim) + Lucy (Shih-tzu)
    Louie, Joss, Peppa, Megan, Victoria all waiting patiently at the Bridge