• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help..ratoath kennels (i think)

davey

Hi,I think it was somewhere on this forum I spotted somethin about a new kennels in ratoath or at least close to the airport.it looked really lovely and owners really gave impression they took great care of dogs. If anyone knows of this place can u please let me know or if anyone knows of really nice caring kennels around the Meath Cavan area, it's for 3 dotes of dogs, one of them being a big softie of Rottweiler!!she is a real pet.one of other dogs got v sick last time in kennels,hivdb wrong food and no love :( thanks so much in advance,fMily function comin up and my poor parents so worried,thanks

Bestkennels.ie perhaps? recommended by Dog Training Ireland. They looked after my partner's big GSD very well when we were away recently. :) Happy Hounds is also good.
But good kennels tend to be booked well in advance -- may be impossible to get anything for August. For August you tend to have needed to have booked 2-3 months ago but sometimes they might have a cancellation.

We tried to get a place for next week and third week in August for partner's dog and 4-5 kennels had no space at all.

I had the girls in Athboy Kennels in Meath for 2 weeks while I was on holiday recently and I can definitely recommend. They are run by friends of my sister in law and they have a fantastic facility.

Its purpose built kennels and each enclosure has indoor and covered outdoor space. The owner will take care of any special diets, medication etc. Dogs are walked daily and they also have a secure field where the dogs can run. It is heated at night and fully secured.

I can PM you the number or they have a website as well.

When I visited to collect the dogs we had a look around and got to meet the other dogs in house. I saw my first ever Bernese Mountain Dogs, an Irish Wolfhound puppy (huge!) and many others.

Back