• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

He's Back

Brian M

Hello

Popped round to the factory where we think hes locked in and we set and baited a cat trap this morning .We then went back at 4.40 when there lads had finished as it was quieter then , so we went to the trap and no sign ,then we stood called him and listened and then very faintly two meows, we started looking around and nothing we then heard a call and ran back to the original area and we spotted him running away back to his hide .I quickly followed bent down and called him ,then he came very slowly out to me skinny and dirty but he knew me ,so I quickly grabbed him held him tight and got quick as I could out of the factory and back home .I bet Little Fluff will belt him and tell him off when she sees him cos shes thrown out fifteen teas that hes missed, the ginger horror ,but we are all glad hes back,and thats another successfully cat capture. :jmp::jmp::*nana::*nana:
Ginger and Josephine in waiting

4853776085_0346db0fbb.jpg

The boys tired out hes has a hard thirteen days

4854420882_289df75528_b.jpg

Aww, looks like he's glad to be home. He's the spitting image of my cat Tabby who I grew up with.

Awww,Brian that's great news.I had updated myself on your thread last night but unfortunately, I fell asleep at the computer.I've been working a night shift and it does catch up.Glad he's ok.

Wonderful news! I have been checking to see if there was any news. Poor fellow -- bet he was glad to get a meal. Love the other cat in your top pic too -- I like torties and calicos.

Back