• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pup Bites Back

Horrific! The poor dog. I really feel sorry for pit bulls/staffies because of how they are treated by most people and how they are used, it's such a sad thing for a breed. I hate this stuff, Karma needs to get that guy!:bang:

my stomach is turning after reading that, i could actutally only read half of it and i have tears in my eyes, whats wrong with people

Ah but his father abandoned him as a child so that's why he did it !!! Well I'm sick of hearing that excuse.:mad: There's plenty kids who grow up without fathers and they don't all turn into useless items. The truth is he's a nasty piece of work, who was showing how tough he was to his mindless friends and the poor victim was the puppy. He should be kept away from his child and if the mother has any sense she should make sure of it.
If I had my way I'd send him to a war zone wearing a hi viz jacket and his own personal
spotlight!! I wonder what on earth happened to the poor pup.
The Staffi breed is a wonderful breed and its so sad to see it being destroyed like this. I wonder what the breed society are doing about it.

My father left me with my mother at a very young age ... But you don't see me kicking the crap out of Murphy! This is disgraceful - I feel so sorry for the poor dog, the thug should be banned from owning animals for LIFE!

What about this idiots friends.....why the hell didnt anyone of them interven:mad:

I sure as hell wouldnt stand by whilst someone close to me kicked and tortured an animal.....lets hope his eyes are opened while he's in prison by experience of what the puppy went throughicon_nwunsure

Disgusting!!! It was enough to make me feel sick!!

He should be banned for life and I think kept away from his baby too!!
Rubbish excuses for his behaviour - don't doubt it is drug related too... :((

Yes why not a lifetime ban !!! For goodness sake as if he's gonna turn into an animal lover after 10 years.:mad:

:mad: That is just sick... I'm sat here fuming... I couldn't read it all as soon as I got to the cctv image I had to stop!!

HOW can someone do something like that and find it funny!!!!

10 year ban! Should be 10 years in prison and a LIFE ban! :mad:

That's so awful.I wonder if - with cases like this - they were banned for life and given harder sentences, it'd stop more cases but I beginning to wonder :(

I shudder to think what may have happened to the dog if it had have bitten.And the morons stood laughing want a smack in the mush too :mad: I'm a refined person honest, but when it's things like this..makes my blood boil.There is no way on this earth,had I have witnessed such treatment, would I have allowed that to happen.

And to think this is the future generation, it makes me sick and sad at the same time.

I also grew up without a dad.....looks like I've free reign to do as I please then :rolleyes:

I hope they find the poor pup and he goes to a much deserving home :(

Back