• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Murphy's visit to the vets.

MurphysMummy

Murphy went for a check-up this afternoon and to have his eye's checked again with the schrimer tests which measure the mm of tears produced. In his dry eye, it is still zero, and in the other eye its about 5mm, but it should normally be 15mm. The vet also said Murphy's heart murmur is grading up to around a 3 now.
I am taking him back on Monday, for a full heart check (blood pressure etc), which is free, but only avaliable to dogs which have heart problems or could have.
The vet said I could try him on medication for two weeks, to see if he comes out as a different dog, and if he improves, Murphy will start medication. :|

I hope you are all well, and cavi's are well.:):)

Lots of hugs and sloppy licks from Molly, Dougall and Dotty. Hope everything goes
ok. :xfngr::hug:

Murphy has had his heart check, his blood pressure was pretty high, and he is going to go on Vetmedin and Fortekor, and the frusomide, hopefully he feels better on the medication and will go on them properly.
So sad to know my little Murphs will be on this medication, but atleast it will be helping his heart, bless his soul - he was ever so good when the Vet took his blood pressure and listened to his heart.
Hope everyone is well.

Back