• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Two of Karlins rescues met this morning.

bennymum

I just thought I would share this good news story. Our dog Benjy met Bobby (The two of them are Karlins rescues) this morning when we were out walking in our local park at 8.30. They sniffed butts and rubbed noses and got on really well. Bobby is such a happy dog walking with his new family. Karlin you do such good work.

bobby

Is that Bobby- that was laft alone in a side yard? So glad he has a great new home, and can look forward to a happy life with his new family.

Yes that's him! So pleased that the rescues and families are out and about and meeting and greeting! :lol: I have had some great enquiries about recent dogs and more than one really good applicant so hope those still interested in dogs will keep an eye out on the website. I am a bit behind on ringing some people at the moment but will catch up over the weekend, and two more dogs should be finding new homes.

Back