• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pooping too much!

Dublin

Lovely subject I know!!

Recently I stopped feeding raw food to my 3 as Sparky had gotten sick a few times & had an upset stomach (that was like niagra falls from his rear end:yikes). So I went back to using Naturediet but for some reason it seemed to make the dogs poo loads more than usual (& I was feeding slightly less than stated on the packs) to the extent that they had started pooing overnight, obviously as they all sleep together in the kitchen I dont know if it was 1 or more dogs or which it was (but judging by the amount I would say it was at least 2 dogs). Just wondering if anyone else has found this?

So needless to say Ive stopped feeding that too & have gone back to feeding Burns dry food with a small amount of meat (for taste!) & the pooping situation seems to have resolved itself!

Back