• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Met 4 Lovely Cavaliers

mhabca

Living in Alberta, it is not often that I get to meet other cavaliers. We are on holidays on Vancouver Island and hit Victoria when a dog show was on. Met 4 lovely cavaliers belonging to a breeder from the States who was up for the show and staying at our hotel. The one boy, Ben, had the most fantastic ears I have ever seen on a cavalier! Simply fantastic. I checked out her website and was happy to see that she talks about both MVD and SM - the first time I've seen either mentioned by any breeder I have found in this general direction of the world.

She gave me her card and told me to email her so she can put me in touch with the Cavalier group in Alberta. Must resist the urge for another cavalier.

We Can Never Have to Many

Come on now, you now you can't resist. The more the merrier. Then again, I don't know how many you already have. There are often city-limits and all... But a puppy from a **really** good breeder is worth it.

Sorry, I didn't encourage the "resist" method :oops:

edit: (Gosh darn it, I DO know the difference between too and to, but it's gotta be right up there and obvious in the title, oh well)

Last edited:
Back