• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tula as a puppy

s1tm

4876117445_c3771c8d80.jpg

4876725890_11ef623ee8.jpg

4876721018_5745b4ddbd.jpg

4876717726_25dd0cb2d8.jpg

Going through Tula and Iver's puppy photos REALLY makes me want to get 1 more puppy :rolleyes: I just miss not haveing a puppy running around the house :lotsaluv:

Tula is soo cute:lotsaluv::lotsaluv: Whenever I think of a pup, I remind myself of all the work that goes along with the fun;) That's why I enjoy all the pups on this site; they feed my puppy longing:D

Heather R

What a beaut! I love the pic of Tula sleeping in the grass. I love puppies too, but they are sooooo much work! I miss my two as pups, but then I remember how much Bobby used to wee on the floor (like every 10 minutes) up until he was about 6 months old and how Belle had a penchant for the legs of our dining room table... then I don't miss it as much. I really enjoy them as adults now, they are so easy-going.

That's very true maybe I will just stick to looking at photos of puppies :p

Tula has always been so easy going :d*g:

Iver was a pain in the bum.. He had to chew everything.. skirting boards, carpet, sofa and all his teething toys :eek: I mean chewed them up until there was nothing left!! And he also peed all the time... hmmm I think i will give the puppy thing a miss!!! :D

Back