• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert's Fund approaching £6,000/$10,000

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I was delighted to get an update today on the total that has come in for Rupert's Fund. We are really reaching some incredible milestones, approaching £6,000 and $10,000 and crossing over €7,000 -- all through your efforts and generosity, pet owners and breeders. :)

Our latest total is: £5,866 --- $9,329 --- €7,054

This amount will fund at least 30 dogs for scans. Researchers are actively looking for those clear older dogs -- so please contact them if you are in the UK or can travel there (eg from Ireland or rest of Europe), and think you have a candidate! Currently I believe there is funding for about 10 new dogs.

Rupert's Fund approaching £6,000

I was delighted to get an update today on the total that has come in for Rupert's Fund. We are really reaching some incredible milestones, approaching £6,000 and $10,000 and crossing over €7,000 -- all through your efforts and generosity, pet owners and breeders. :)

Our latest total is: £5,866 --- $9,329 --- €7,054

This amount will fund at least 30 dogs for scans. Researchers are actively looking for those clear older dogs -- so please contact them if you are in the UK or can travel there (eg from Ireland or rest of Europe), and think you have a candidate! Currently I believe there is funding for about 10 new dogs.

This is Absolutely Great.

This the best way to over-come the SM Problem in Cavaliers, is to discover the Gene/Genes.

Bet

Hello

Its amazing what can be achieved when we have lots of "nice" people all pulling together in one direction .:)
What a fantastic total reached by many in unity for all our Cavaliers instead of disarray and disagreement and nothing done.

Back