• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of my new puppy Flash!

Reptigirl

Here are some pictures of my new Puppy Flash! Sorry the first few are not that great. They were taken from my cell phone.

He kicked his "big sister" off her bed the 2nd day he was here!
SvannahFlash.jpg

Looking cute!
flashbed.jpg

I love that face!
flash4month.jpg

He looks so tiny!!! It's been over 10 years since I have lived with a "little" dog
SavannahFlash2.jpg

Playing with that chewy must have been exhausting!
DSCI0594-1.jpg

Enjoying the sun from the window
DSCI0595.jpg

Playing with his "big sister"
DSCI1990-1.jpg

oh my gosh he is adorable!!! love the 2 little spots on his face how cute! i have atri puppy too, how old is flash ?

I was going to write, 'AWwwwww, I love the first picture... and the second... and the third... and the...':rotfl:

Might just be easier to say all of those pictures are gorgeous! The second pic is like Flash is trying to take up as much of the bed as possible!!! Haha!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful compliments! :biggrin: I'm sure I'll be posting more photos as he grows!

Back