• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

POPPY'S NEWS. Spay/donating ovary/MRI.

*Pauline*

Poppy is all booked in for her spay on Monday (16th Aug.). She will be donating part of her ovary for it's RNA to Clare Rusbridge for her research. I'm quite excited about this as I imagine this opportunity doesn't arise often. This is not the reason for the spay I hasten to add, Dylan is entire and Poppy is 3 months after her season so it's the best time to get her done.

Today I booked the appointments for Poppy and Dylan with Clare. Dylan needs a medication review, Poppy needs a diagnosis. The appointment is on 14th September, at 8:30am. We'll probably leave my house at 6am. :eek:

Pauline, Will be thinking of you on the 14th.:xfngr: for a good outcome for both Dylan and Poppy.

Minnie has her first review with Clare on the 16th September.

best wishes

pauline i hope all goes well with poppys spay and her and dylans appointment with claire, its funny as its on my daughters 21st birthday, so i will def be thinking of you im not going to forget that date. di

The very best of luck with your appointments–it is wonderful that Poppy can help further research in this way, too. :)

Wow Pauline! That's great to hear. Medical technology is amazing. Good Luck!

Thanks Desrae.

its on my daughters 21st birthday, so i will def be thinking of you im not going to forget that date. di

It's my birthday too!

The very best of luck with your appointments–it is wonderful that Poppy can help further research in this way, too. :)

Thanks Karlin, I'm clinging to that one positive too.

Pauline, Will be thinking of you on the 14th.:xfngr: for a good outcome for both Dylan and Poppy.

Minnie has her first review with Clare on the 16th September.

I wish I'd known, I could have gone on the same day. What time is your appointment? I'll be thinking of you and Minnie. :hug:

It's my birthday too!

Spooky - it's my husband's birthday AND my Father's birthday...

Good luck with the appointments - isn't that just amazing that they can use the RNA from the ovary (y) Thank you for donating this - and good luck with all the appointments :flwr::flwr:

I wish I'd known, I could have gone on the same day. What time is your appointment? I'll be thinking of you and Minnie. :hug:

Its 11.00 a.m. - it was originally booked for 2nd but unfortunately had to cancel and that was earliest that they could fit me in.

Best of Luck

Best of luck with Poppy's op and Dylan's appointment.It's fab to think she'll be helping in the name of research.As with others,I imagine, I'm all for supporting the science which will help many other Cavaliers and dogs worldwide.

Last edited:
Best of luck for Monday for Poppy`s spay and for the appointment on the 14th September for Dylan and Poppy.:xfngr:

Thanks Nicki, Pam and The Rouge Princess's mum.

I received an email saying I am getting the sample tube tomorrow and I have to keep the ovary in my fridge and bring it with me on the 14th. Please all remind me on the 13th to put a note on my front door to bring the tube.

Back